controller

Nigel Bur?? drix2 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:56:58 PDT 2003

Good Day,

I am new to freeBSD and I am trying to install it for the first time. The
machine I am trying to install it on is a Digital Venturis FX-2 5166. Which
is a pentium 166 machine. When I choose the standard installation. It is
displaying the error that no disks are found and to verify that the disk
controller is being probed at startup.  As far as I can see...it is seeing
drive C as disk1. Can you advise how I can rectify this problem?

Regards
Nigel