How to list installed ports that have no dependant ports

Adam blueeskimo at gmx.net
Sat Apr 5 14:38:30 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 13:20, Mike Meyer wrote:
> Since you want to delete them, why don't you just use pkg_delete on
> them. If they something depends on them, they won't be deleted.

I do use pkg_delete, but the idea here is to effectively FIND the ports
that have no ports dependent on them .. I've got 500+ installed ports to
go through here .. Trying pkg_delete on all of them would take too long
.. I need to narrow my search space considerably in order to do this
effectively ..

--
Adam <blueeskimo at gmx.net>