KVirc 3.0.0 beta 2

Martin Tsanov cyberzone at odessos.org
Fri Apr 4 23:15:18 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Reed" <saturn at serv.net>
To: "Martin Tsanov" <cyberzone at odessos.org>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: KVirc 3.0.0 beta 2

> Hi Martin,
>
> I used to following to configure.  It allowed the configure to work
properly,
> however, there were many other problems during the make process.
>
> ./configure --with-freebsd-pthread --without-qt-check --without-kde-check
>
> - Jeff
>
> On Friday 04 April 2003 11:12 am, Jeff Reed wrote:
> > that they are more capable in answering this question.
> >
> > I have wanted to use this port for a while, but it was only capable of
> > using QT 2.x.x .  QT 2.x.x was not accpetable since I had QT 3.x.x.  QT
2
> > and QT 3 have problems working on the same system.
> >
> > I will give this latest version a try.  If I have any success, I will
let
> > you know.  If you get it working, could you let me know?
> >
> > - Jeff

Thanks for the reply, Jeff.
I also tried these flags for the configure part and it indeed configured,
but then there were many many problems about missing include files,
moc files and so on and so on. I then copied the missing include files
in the right directories and this part passed, but then again there was
a complaint about a moc file that I couldn't find anywhere.
I think now I will go really for the KVirc.net's mailing list.
If I have any success in installing this port, I'll let you know.

Regards,
Martin