How to write to console

Jeff Shevlen jeff at passedpawn.com
Fri Apr 4 08:33:46 PST 2003

Hi all,

I hate to add a variation on a thread before it's been solved, but is it possible to "jump into" a console from an outside process?  Lets say you have a remote machine and you want to check in on a process underway in ttyv0?  Can you do it?  (Not urgent, but a coworker and I were trying to figure this one out yesterday and this thread is too similar not to ask...)

Jeff