FreeBSD 3.4 for EclipseBSD

JacobRhoden jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 2 16:15:16 PST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 05:41 am, Peng Li wrote:
> Could anybody point me where to download FreeBSD 3.4?
> Or you have better suggestions, EclipseBSD with later versions of FreeBSD,

I am no expert, but if you use anonymous cvs, you can checkout any version of
freebsd you want. (cvs is a tool which maintains a history of a programs
source code - you just give it a date, or the name of a release, and it
returns a 'snapshot' of that version of the program). Instructions are in the
handbook.

Regards,
Jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386