File mysql.sock lost

Ulrich Schrems u.schrems at eeap.org
Wed Apr 2 11:46:19 PST 2003

Hi All,

I have a problem with MySQL software. I lost the file "mysql.sock" on my
system. Could some one tell me how to recover this file or how I generate
this file?

Thank you for your help and have a nice day

Ulrich

Ulrich Schrems								e-mail:              u.schrems at eeap.org
23 Sherwood Place							Phone:              1.604.502.1066
Delta, B.C. V4L 2C7							Fax/Data Line:  1.604.502.1067

__

which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the
contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.