Which Processor and motherboard is better (new to FreeBSD)

Paredes Sánchez Martín A. MPAREDES at telmex.com
Tue Apr 1 07:10:53 PST 2003

I found in the intel web site that the Hyper-Threading has this
requirements:

Hyper-Threading Technology requires a computer system with an
Intel Pentium 4 processor at 3.06 GHz or higher, a chipset and BIOS
that utilize this technology, and an operating system that includes
optimizations for this technology.

By the way, what is PAE?

maps