ports/186677: [UPDATE] math/py-numpy: update to 1.8.0,1

Ruslan Makhmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 13 07:29:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Johannes Meixner wrote on 13.02.2014 11:21:
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> on the numpy note:
>
> I forgot to attach to that PR that all ports using Numpy
> should be PORTREVISION-bumped to have them rebuilt with Numpy 1.8.
> Could you bump everything that has RUN/LIB/BUILD_DEPENDS on
> numpy (${NUMPY} shorthand), please?
>
> Best regards,
> Johannes

Doubt it's actually needs to be rebuilt. It's ever defined py-numpy
dependency as BUILD_DEPENDS, because it's setup.py checks for numpy
presence at setup_requires. Do not forget, that numpy consumers are just
python softwares, so there is nothing to rebuild. Could you provide some
examples of linking shared libraries with numpy in some port?

PS. As commit history for this port showing - numpy was always updated
without portrevision bump for consumers.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality