ports/188890: devel/py-setuptools27: bad entry point (possible cause to egg-info problems)

Toni Ballesta mustelator at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 23 12:10:02 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR ports/188890; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Toni Ballesta <mustelator at yahoo.es>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, mustelator at yahoo.es
Subject: Re: ports/188890: devel/py-setuptools27: bad entry point (possible
 cause to egg-info problems)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:08:35 +0200

 Ufff..... I didn't delete it (moved to bak/ directory) because I haven't
 installed py-distribute, but viewing now the ports, I see:

 Port:    devel/py-distribute
 Moved:    devel/py-setuptools
 Date:    2013-11-27
 Reason:    Replaced with setuptools

 Is moved to setuptools! Oh my god....... my god........ I see before
 that I need delete it too, but I thought that it would not be necessary.
 Sorry!

 Now, it seem to work!!!

 My recommendation is a patch for delete any residual files.

 Thank you very much!