ports/188431: Every python 2.7 port is generating broken .PLIST files

Kubilay Kocak koobs.freebsd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:30:01 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR ports/188431; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kubilay Kocak <koobs.freebsd at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, antiduh at csh.rit.edu
Cc: William Grzybowski <wg at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/188431: Every python 2.7 port is generating broken .PLIST
 files
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 22:24:17 +1000

 Kevin,

 Please note that you do *not* need to run the reproduction steps listed
 above, and only need to provide the output of the ls -la command above.

 We are interested in the contents of your Python 2.7 site-packages
 because we have a theory as to what the cause is based on isolation
 tests we have run on another users installation that is exhibiting
 similar symptoms