ports/182496: maintainer update: sysutils/py-salt

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:20:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/182496; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Christer Edwards <christer.edwards at gmail.com>
To: koobs at freebsd.org
Cc: mike at bayphoto.com, bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/182496: maintainer update: sysutils/py-salt
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:16:52 -0600

 --047d7bdca31cd93bdf04e97e200b

 It is correct that 0.17.1 was recently released and we should jump directly
 there. It includes a number of critical bug fixes. I've been busy at
 $day_job and haven't had time to work on the port unfortunately. I'd be
 happy to have some help with this release. You can close the request for
 0.17.0.

 On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Kubilay Kocak <koobs.freebsd at gmail.com>wrote:

 > Thanks Mike, I can close on maintainers (or submitters) request

 --047d7bdca31cd93bdf04e97e200b

 uld jump directly there. It includes a number of critical bug fixes. I'=
 ve been busy at $day_job and haven't had time to work on the port unfor=
 tunately. I'd be happy to have some help with this release. You can clo=
 se the request for 0.17.0.</div>

 3, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Kubilay Kocak <span dir=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailto:k=
 oobs.freebsd at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">koobs.freebsd at gmail.com</a>></=
 span> wrote:<br>

 x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Thanks Mike, I can close on maintainers (or =
 submitters) request<br>

 --047d7bdca31cd93bdf04e97e200b--