ports/167530: [patch] security/py-fail2ban will never ever start with the given rc.d script

Kubilay Kocak koobs.freebsd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 00:50:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/167530; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kubilay Kocak <koobs.freebsd at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, theis at gmx.at
Cc: julien at tayon.net
Subject: Re: ports/167530: [patch] security/py-fail2ban will never ever start
 with the given rc.d script
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:43:29 +1100

 Hi Christoph,

 Can you please clarify what needs to happen to progress or close this
 PR. It is currently in the feedback state for 180 months, but I'm not
 sure it's clear what Julien (submitter) needs to do, if anything.

 Some next steps could include:

 a) Close -> startup script works as intended
 b) Feedback -> Is this still an issue?
 c) Feedback -> Request an update to the proposed fix

 As maintainer the decision is yours as to how to proceed, please let us
 know so we can take care of it for you.

 Koobs