Postgresql + Python

Rafael Espíndola rafaelespindola at live.com
Tue Nov 27 11:26:43 UTC 2012

I have nothing, I just had a test done in make.conf putting the default version of Python as a 3, so at the time of installation of "databases / postgresql-plpython" he installed version 3.2 instead of 2.7, the anyway missed the libraries when it installs in version 2.7 it installs the libraries certinho (plpythonu and plpython2u).

But this was only a test, currently have nothing in / etc / make.conf

--
Rafael da Silva Espíndola
Espíndola Segurança da Informação