ports/173766: [MAINTAINER] devel/py-hgsubversion: update to 1.5

William Grzybowski william88 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:58:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

Are you sure it is installing as a single .egg file? In my system it is
descompacted:

find /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/hgsubversion-1.5-py2.7.egg
-type f|wc -l
      66

If so, do you have any pointers I should look for why the behavior is
different for us?
I've attached the patch that handles subvertpy, let me know what you think.

Thank you!

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:16 AM, <rm at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Synopsis: [MAINTAINER] devel/py-hgsubversion: update to 1.5
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: rm
> State-Changed-When: Sun Dec 2 07:16:38 UTC 2012
> State-Changed-Why:
> Hi William. Two stoppers: it appears that this port now installs as
> zipped python egg (single file), so it you need or change pkg-plist, or
> patch setup.py to install it in unpacked form. Second issue: according
> to docs, this port needs or py-subversion or py-subvertpy+svn (this one
> is preferable per README), but not both. So the dependencies should be
> fixed too. Please review your patch. Thank you.

William Grzybowski
Agência Livre - www.agencialivre.com.br
Curitiba/PR - Brasil