[RFC] pypy-1.5

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:42:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

It appears quite a few people never got the attachment.  I have uploaded the
port to github.com/DragonSA/pypy.

Patches for the repository are welcome (if anyone wants direct access please
let me know and I will figure out how).

The master branch is for pypy-1.5 and should work out of the box.  The 1.6
branch targets the upcoming pypy-1.6.  To get that to work you need to
checkout the pypy repository (or a nightly snapshot of the code, if it exists)
and then use:

# make install WRKSRC=/path/to/pypy-1.6