ports/138835: Python compile failure

Martin Wilke miwi at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 15 10:29:38 UTC 2009

David sorry but stop your agressive blaming here,
first you come not without any more infos only it failed
secound we are all humons and do sometimes mistakes so,
now show me your 'make showconfig" and "uname -a"

Thx!

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:05:27AM +0100, David Southwell wrote:
> As reported by Ralph Kenyon <kenyon at kenyonralph.com>
>

> >On 2009-09-15T10:08:52+0100, David Southwell <david at vizion2000.net> wrote:
> > > I want to understand why bug reports get closed prematurely and without
> any
> > > discussion with the original person submitting the report.

> > > Yrs frustrated
> > > David Southwell
> > >ps the PR link is:
> >> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=138835
> > >(ports/138835: Python compile failure)
>
> >I am wondering the same thing. extra-patch-setup.py is wrong. miwi's
> >"can't confirm" post in ports/138835 doesn't even show the patch being
> >applied.
>
> >Here is the rejects file:
>
> >***************
> >*** 1273,1279 ****
>                   )
>               libraries = []
>
> -         elif platform in ('freebsd4', 'freebsd5', 'freebsd6', 'freebsd7',
> 'freebsd8'):
>               # FreeBSD's P1003.1b semaphore support is very experimental
>               # and has many known problems. (as of June 2008)
>               macros = dict(                  # FreeBSD
> --- 1277,1283 ----
>                   )
>               libraries = []
>
> +         elif platform in ('freebsd4', 'freebsd5', 'freebsd6', 'freebsd7',
> 'freebsd8', 'freebsd9'):
>               # FreeBSD's P1003.1b semaphore support is very experimental
>               # and has many known problems. (as of June 2008)
>               macros = dict(                  # FreeBSD
>

> >Kenyon Ralph
>  >End of signed message
>
> This bug now has a new PR
> Link is:

- --

|  PGP    : 0xB1E6FCE9  |  Jabber : miwi(at)BSDCrew.de  |
|  Skype  : splash_111  |  Mail   : miwi(at)FreeBSD.org |
|	Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest!		|