ports/123675: New port: deskutils/py-labyrinth Mind mapping tool for Gnome written in Python

Martin nakal at web.de
Sat Jul 26 17:26:01 UTC 2008

Am Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:28:43 GMT
schrieb lwhsu at FreeBSD.org:

> Synopsis: New port: deskutils/py-labyrinth Mind mapping tool for
> Gnome written in Python
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: lwhsu
> State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 26 13:28:43 UTC 2008
> State-Changed-Why:
> Ask for submitter's will to be maintainer of this port.

Hallo,

I'm not using this port anymore. It's a bit different from what I
thought and I want to write something like this myself.

I just wrote this port and wanted to share it, if someone is
interested in it. So you don't need to prepare the stuff a second time.

A bit off-topic:

But I can maintain some other port that is set to ports at freebsd.org:
- emulators/cingb

Reason: I'm the author of the software.