ports/123154: New port: devel/py-yapps2 (an easy-to-use parser generator that generates Python code)

Matthew X. Economou xenophon at irtnog.org
Mon Apr 28 03:10:06 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/123154; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Matthew X. Economou" <xenophon at irtnog.org>
To: <bug-followup at FreeBSD.org>,
	<xenophon+fbsdports at irtnog.org>
Subject: Re: ports/123154: New port: devel/py-yapps2 (an easy-to-use parser generator that generates Python code)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:46:51 -0400

 To whom it may concern:

 On second thought, let me rename this particular version
 devel/py-yapps2-devel and create ports for the other two releases posted
 on the author's web site.  I'll submit the new ports tomorrow or Tuesday
 at the latest.  I will need to add a CONFLICTS entry for each port, as
 they install to the same directory under ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}.

 Best wishes,
 Matthew