ports/115426: x11-toolkits/py-kde: Fails to build with Python 2.5

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Mon Aug 20 15:40:07 PDT 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/115426; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Danny Pansters <danny at ricin.com>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org,
 swhetzel at gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/115426: x11-toolkits/py-kde: Fails to build with Python 2.5
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:13:38 +0200

 There's a patch for pykde at riverbank.co.uk which I'm using in the upcoming
 update to pykde. If I don't get any build problems with it (this is
 on -STABLE but with py-25) I will submit as-is, and keep this PR as a
 reference in case we need further fixing. If it still has problems I'll look
 into integrating this one where needed.

 Please don't close this PR yet. Consider it "looked into" for now. And Scott:
 Thanks!

 Sorry to have taken a while. I've been ill.

 Dan