Upcoming zope release 2.8

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at augusta.de
Mon May 23 06:21:54 GMT 2005

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 08:00:11AM +0200, Gerhard Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The zope comunity is up to release a new version of Zope. The problem is
> that there are some api changes that prevent some zope applications (e.g.
> plone 2.0.5) from running on zope 2.8. Plone 2.1 should fix this. Till
> than we have to maintain two sepearate zope ports.

I've just read that zope2.8 integartion is planed for plone 2.2 which is
sheduled for November 1st 2005 and not for plone 2.1 sheduled for August 1st
2005.

Bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | Privat: estartu at augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
Germany            |                                    |    on request