broken dependency zope ports

HAYASHI Yasushi yasi at yasi.to
Fri Mar 11 16:24:58 PST 2005

Hello.

I'm maintainor for japanese/zope-ejsplitter, japanese/zope-jamailhost
and japanese/zope-zmilocalizer which are marked as Broken Dependency.

In case of zope-ejsplitter study, I can solve dependency problem by
adding a line 'DEPENDS_ARGS=python2.3' into zope-ejsplitter/Makefile.
With this line, japanese/pycodec which is required by zope-ejsplitter is
installed with python2.3 not python2.4.

This is not best.  I think that best solution is to add
'DEPENDS_ARGS=USE_ZOPE'.  But it makes something wrong while installing
pycodec.  Although a reason is not known, this process will not advance.

Does anyone know why?

--
HAYASHI Yasushi
yasi at yasi.to