Plone 2.0.4 and user roles change problem

Massimo Masson massimo at mail.studiomasson.it
Sat Nov 13 07:50:33 PST 2004

Massimo Masson ha scritto:
> Hi everibody,
> I've just upgraded my Plone installation.
[...]

Actually, the problem seems not the upgrade, but the installation.
I made a new, fresh installation, ad i had the same problems.

After a suggestion from the italian ml for zope, i decide to compile
directly from sources (Zope and Plone) and everything worked fine!

I'm afraid this could be a port problem (but i haven't understood what).

Has anyone similar experiences?
Some opinions about keeping zope installed from sources instead the ports?

Thanks for the attention,
Max.

p.s. FreeBSD 4.10-release#something