Need an example of brilliant python code

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Mar 31 09:51:32 PST 2004

I've recently fallen in love with developing in Python on top of FreeBSD.
It's a great combination.

I'm working on a small app for accounting, and I've got a lot of the Python
basics down pretty well.  But is there an example of some python code that
is just really amazing, and demonstrates the features of the language in a
powerful way?  I'm especially interested in the actual language features
rather than just the library support, but either would be fine.

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.