Preparation for Plone2

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at augusta.de
Mon Jan 19 23:24:20 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:08:16AM -0500, Tim Middleton wrote:
> I had been wondering if there shouldn't be a zope-devel port for 2.7. But I
> don't really understand how 2.6 and 2.7 co-exist. I just noticed Zope.org
> announcing that 2.6.4-RC1 and 2.7-RC1 are released at the same time...

I have build a port for 2.7-b3 but haven´t had the time to update it newer
Betas. The problem with 2.7 ist the restructured Products dir. Third Party
Products should go to $INSTANCE_HOME/Products rather then
$SOFTWARE_HOME/Products. There should be a way to tell Zope-Productports
where to install. maybe a ZOPE_PRODUCT_DIR entry in /etc/make.conf

I have attached a tar of my zope-devel port for Zope-2.7b3

Bye
	Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | Privat: estartu at augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
Germany            | Dienst: schmidt at ze.tu-muenchen.de  |    on request