Preparation for Plone2

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Mon Jan 19 07:05:57 PST 2004

OK tomorrow is ports day for me. :)

In preparation for Plone2 (Fillipo is working on it), I'm creating
additional CMF ports required by Plone2. This should also make Fillipo's
port easier (a bunch of depends). The other CMF ports are already in the
ports tree.

- CMFormController
- CMFActionIcons
- GroupUserFolder
- PlacelessTranslationService

Plone also includes Formulator. According to guys at #plone, Formulator
is deprecated and unused by Plone2 (in fact Plone2-RC3 has very old
version).

I've already tested both (Plone1 and 2) with the more updated Formulator
product provided by the zope-formulator port, and there are no issues
(there shouldn't be as it's not supposed to be used).

I hope that we can have a Plone2 port about the same time as it is
released for other platforms.

Cheers