Deprecation of lang/python{15,20}

Hye-Shik Chang perky at i18n.org
Tue Apr 13 23:00:19 PDT 2004

Hello,

As Mark Linimon's suggestion, I made up my mind to mark lang/python{15,20}
deprecated and remove them in this summer.  They are quite old and
no ports have dependency on them currently.  While I think python21
is still useful for zope2.6/debian-woody/redhat7 compatibilities,
I couldn't find usage of python{15,20} for over a year.

If you think they are useful for you, please tell me an objection
before the 4.10 ports freeze (April 20, 2004 22:00 UTC).

Hye-Shik