Fwd: hpilo in FreeBSD

Pavel Timofeev timp87 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 18:54:44 UTC 2010

Sorry for my bad english!

> IIRC you need the HP-Health tools to manage this (the new hpasm package).

Are you talking about this http://people.freebsd.org/~jcagle/ ?
I know what is it.
It is very old as the world =( and working only with compat#x =(

or can I find a newer version for FreeBSD 7 or 8? where?

> You can get both the ILO and VSP working but not managed through the
FreeBSD though.

iLO working without everything with FreeBSD (enough to include in the kernel
support for usb keyboard and mouse).
Of course I mean managing (control) iLO from console, without network access
to iLO. For fist setup, for example.