BL460 G6 support

Christoph Weber-Fahr cwf-ml at arcor.de
Fri Mar 5 20:34:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

since the rest of FreeBSD land seems to be happily ignorant abozut HP
blade servers,, my question here:

Does anybody know if there FreeBSD support forthcoming for the current
BL460 generation, or has FreeBSD written off HPs blade server as insignificant?

And if there is support planned, is there an ETA I could rest
panning decisions on?

I helped myself buying BL465 G6 for the moment, but that window
apparently is closing fast, since I'm told next the generation
with the dreaded 10Gig cards is only months away.

How do you deal with this issue?

Regards

Christoph Weber-Fahr