HP ML350 G5 RAID5 and freeBSD 7

dct duongchithien at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 10:57:13 PDT 2008

Thanks Brian for reply,
FreeBSD 7.1 partially solves the problem. During the installation, it could
recognize the RAID5 virtual disk with the correct size of ~5TB. So
installation seems ok.
But another problem, after installation done, login as root, issue "df -g"
to check the drive, it says 517 GB (expected is 5TB) ???

Looking for further help for our community.
DCT