driver for Broadcom NIC embedded in BL460 w/ v6.2

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Fri Feb 15 22:03:41 UTC 2008

Am 15.02.2008 um 22:21 schrieb Charles Miano:

> Hi Rainer - I hope you don't mind me replying here?
>
> The driver for 6.3 apparently does not work for our client with
> FBSD v 6.2 on
> ProLiant with the c-Class BladeSystem - should it?

I'm sorry to say that I don't know.
I was merely trying to be helpful and give pointers to people and
places with better information ;-)

Is it really not possible to run the application on 6.3?
We have been running 6-STABLE on some IBM-blades for months (because
of the MPT-raid - I don't remember if the NICs were also an issue).

I think we actually do have some of the newer HP blades for
evaluation here, but we have not tried to boot FreeBSD on them -
mostly for lack of time.

cheers,
Rainer
--