facility projector

Rowland D. Ortega bvy at invest-international.com
Sun Jun 10 14:56:32 UTC 2007

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

IBM does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information
from you through our Web site.

Spider Kama Sutra Ancient rules for Bilaterian development Worm porn!
Hopefully this club will become a reality. , one of which groups is
notorious for their views of evolution.

As for PZ being a fine one to talk.
By the way; I'm "Duo Quartuncia", or "Duas Quartuncias", or "Duae
Quartunciae", or whatever. They also have the second smallest percentage
of college attendees.
I read PZ several times a day, and find that his discussion is exactly
what those Creationist Liars for Jesus deserve, the lot of em.
Come on out and join the freethought community in the Twin Cities area!

To foresee or to forewarn.

I am embarrassed for you, since you think you're post was so clever.

Depends where I am, and whether I happen to be restrained and gagged at
the time. don't know if I should just be stereotypical and email all of
my biology Professors, heh.
Come on out and join the freethought community in the Twin Cities area!
This is my first comment.
He beat Sumner over the head with a gutta percha cane. That's a bit
unexpected. One of the wonderful benefits of this kind of internecine
battle, besides the fact that they are eating their own, is that all
kinds of useful internal information spills out of the wounds.

You might want to read this interview with some of the organizers that
talks a bit about what they do and what their goals are.

" -The New York Times Sponsored by: Give the Gift of Words Share the
magic of words.
You can't hope for a fairer match.

Why in the world would you want to be named after a Crusade? We will not
try to get along with them because they can't be gotten along with. Her
illegitimate son? Everything just went poof, and there it was. I got
system maintenance on the videos as well. I mean, if "dinosaur" is in
there, I'm sure "erection" is too.

Red State Rabble also picked up the story and gave it the perfect title.
About halfway through and Godwin's Law prevents further reading.