RAID monitoring tools

Mike Holloway mikhollo at cisco.com
Tue Oct 31 16:55:26 UTC 2006

Greg, you might find this thread useful:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-proliant/2006-February/
000058.html

It contains a perl script to run hpasmcli and exit if it doesn't
return in a reasonable amount of time.  John also mentioned disabling
ASR on the server in the post below, which seemed to fix my reboot
problem.  Unfortunately, even still, the hpasmcli utility on FreeBSD
is unstable for me in it's current form.  You may have different
results.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-proliant/2006-February/
000059.html

-mike