Trouble with HP Proliant DL145 G2

Eugene Orlov orlic at inbox.ru
Tue Oct 24 23:14:19 PDT 2006

Hi, All!

Some time ago I got a new HP Proliant DL 145 G2 with 2 SATA disks.
During its first boot I saw that it doesn't support hardware array,
but there was a message on the screen 'nVivia IDE RAID' or something
like that and the next message was about having an array of 2 disks.

So I was to involve using GMIRROR with my FreeBSD 6.1 box. And
recently, after cold power off, one of its disks failed. So the fact
of the matter is to find out, is there a hardware RAID 1 support or
not and if not what is the messages shown above?

Thanks a lot.

--
Eugene Orlov,
Systems Administrator