any way to reset ilo without disconnecting power?

jmc jcagle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:37:33 UTC 2006

If you're running version 1.82 (probably 1.80 too) you can issue these
commands to the SMASH interface to reset the management processor (map1):

cd /map1
reset

If you're running something older, then you should update to 1.82.

What are the circumstances that cause iLO to think someone's still connected
to 'remcons'?