DL320 acting odd...Remote console is unavailable, it is already in use by a different client

User Freebsd freebsd at hub.org
Wed Jul 5 19:24:12 UTC 2006

Can you get in through the web interface?  I had a problem the other day
where I couldn't SSH in, so I went to the web interface, made a benign
changes to the Network Settings (changed one of the DNS servers, if I
recall correctly) ... when you 'apply' the change, it effectively reboots
iLO, resetting everything ...