=?utf-8?Q?Would_you_like_=C2=A330, 000_or_more_to_relocate_to_Thailand=3F?=

Homes Direct Asia sales at homesdirect.asia
Sat Oct 26 04:06:33 UTC 2013

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp275.net/z6x0JH

-------------------------

Would you like £30,000 or more to relocate to Thailand?

What’s the catch?
There is no catch but you need to qualify

*  Do you have a pension in UK, Ireland, Holland or Switzerland?
* Are you 49 or older?
* Would you like to relocate to sunny Thailand?

That’s It.
If you meet the above criteria then contact us today and we’ll put
you in touch with our partners who can arrange to modify your pension
to an approved overseas pension and you can have access to 30% of the
pension value.

How others are investing their extra cash
Your extra cash could go towards these exceptional property deals on
offer in Pattaya.

Option A
Masters Residence
1 bedroom condo
Fully Furnished
1.6m THB
Option B
Elegance Condo
1 bedroom condo
1 minute to beach
3.2m THB
Option C
Patta Village
3 bedroom
Detached house
3.9m THB

Contact Us

ENGLISH
Matt +66 (0)890 160 077

THAI
Mam +66 (0)895 434 424

EMAIL
info at homesdirect.asia

WEBSITE
homesdirect.asia (
http://homesdirect.asia/?utm_source=YMLP-List&utm_medium=Email-B&utm_campaign=Devere+Pension
)

Visit our website (
http://homesdirect.asia/?utm_source=YMLP-List&utm_medium=Email-B&utm_campaign=Devere+Pension
) to contact us or for more projects and information on the above
projects