Updates to MPC85XX PCI driver

Nathan Whitehorn nwhitehorn at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 22 15:45:16 UTC 2013

I've been going through our tree trying to remove code duplication
between AIM and Book-E, as people attentive to the commit logs might
have seen. At the same time, I'm also trying to deduplicate the FDT and
OFW code, since they are implementing many of the same interfaces and
specifications. As part of that, I've adapted the MPC85XX PCI driver to
use the generic ofw_pci code, which gives a quite substantial reduction
in the driver and also substantially improves its robustness to
variations on the device tree setup:
http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/pci_mpc85xx.diff

I can currently only test this patch in QEMU, where it works fine, and
there should be no functional changes at all, but tests on real hardware
would be appreciated. If I don't hear anything, I'll commit this at the
end of the week.
-Nathan