ISO release of 4/28/2013 for powerpc of ftp1 does not boot

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:47:19 UTC 2013

I had a mount root error from the image.
After cd9660:/dev/cd0 using install and shell resulted in the installer
returning to the install/live/shell curses menu. I was able to mount the cd
and extracted src.txz to /usr.
I do not have internet access and must start the process through the
installation media. Is there a clean image or did I not burn it properly?
Also, I will need to have the sound as a module and not within the kernel
after the kernel is rebuilt. What switches do I add or remove from the
kern.conf file?
What switches can be used in BSD make to allow some ports to be built with
clang and others with gcc?