FreeBSD booting freescale P1020wlan eval board, via u-boot?

Aleksander aleek at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 5 06:35:38 UTC 2013

Hi!

Try the patch attached to the message. It should fix the bug in
booke_init(). It also has p1010_printf() which is early printf that uses my
p1010 DUART registers. If you want to use it, check if cn_ptr and cn_lst
variables in p1010_putc have proper values. The main fixup is in lines
375-396 of the original file (107 of patch).
Without this patch, my board (p1010rdb) hung without any message, so the
symptoms were similar to yours.

--
regards
aleek