Trying to build cland version on PowerPC

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:01:50 UTC 2013

That is understood but the problem is nothing will build because clang is
the default compiler. I am not able to build the toolchain, modules, world,
kernel, or anything else for that matter. In order for my system to work, I
and others will need to know what to add to /etc/make.conf- such as
DAMN_IT_ALL_AND_USE_GCC_OKAY- for the system to build something as simple
as runfw and wi.

Nathan Whitehorn did mention that PPC64 was more complete; therefore, it
seemed and seems reasonable to ask if the sources for PPC64 will work on
PPC32.