Has source been updated with Hibbits' recent patches?

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:04:22 UTC 2012

Reapplied wi_2.diff to an updated wi/Makefile. Following, the second patch
was applied. Both patches were done as patch </$HOME/$DIFF#.
Somewhere, I applied the patches incorrectly. Output asked if I wanted to
reverse the previous patch  i.e wi_2 to be reversed; and, I complied.
Attached is the error.
Before reading it, was the error on my part for applying the second patch
and then allowing a reversal during the process?
Also, use MACHINE and not MACHINE_CPUARCH in the Makefile.