variables for building python

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:12:31 UTC 2011

Okay.
After having trouble building both gobject-introspection and gtk20, I
enabled the options for python. I'm not sure if the problem was in the
version of gobject introspection or in python. Since the errors always came
up as something.py, I decided to change to config variables- apologies for
the redundancy- to what I saw suggested.
The build works.