G5 Mac and powerpc64?

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:57:57 UTC 2011

Just be sure to rebuild the kernel with WITNESS flags- should be two of
them- disabled.

Oh, And I'm building Gnome3 and KDE4 on the Quicksilver.
KDE4 is broken right now at gnugpg. Gnome3 is still building. I may start on
KDE3 soon. Hopefully, I'll have the packages bundled up along with the rest
at my google "project" site. I'll post when they are. This should make
installing easier for you. Updated packages will also be there.

Best to you on the multibooting scheme.