Question on packages: Not Spam.

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:02:15 UTC 2011

I had sent a previous question to the mailing list with the hope of an
answer.
Here it is again with the explanation as of why.
Are there packages available [for the ppc architecture]?
I am building packages with pkg_create -b $NAME, have a small area to upload
the packages to- with cvs access, and would like to know if it can be
offered as a limited repository. The B&W is working with pkg_create =b
gnome-orca currently, and I need to be sure that all dependencies are built
before uploading anything.