How does one minimize the base environment plus Xorg for lowend machines?

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:29:27 UTC 2011

I haven't done both parts of the next question in a while. Would I do the
make buildworld and make buildkernel with an output directory similar to the
same command used in jails and, does it need to be native cpu platform or
can it be built on same processor class: i.e G3 or can a G4 be used instead?

Many thanks for the suggestion.