BSD Install ISO will not boot on Low End G3

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:27:01 UTC 2011

I'm using the January 30, 2011 release.  Using mount -o loop /path/to/iso
/mount/directory doesn't show any hfs boot areas on the first level
directory. There is boot1.hfs on the second level directory in boot.

Past installs were with April 2010 9.0 SNAPSHOT and 8.1 release.
never could get the rescue to work on the G3. It's not a big hassle to do
an install using the howto.