Trouble booting from hard drives on Powermac Quicksilver 933MHz G4

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:43:19 UTC 2010

I have it taken care of for now. It seems that I needed to hold down
the shift button.
Since this has two disks, I put Debian on the first and will use my
old howto to setup the second disk.
My sincerest apologies for not replying earlier.
On the side note: I'm taking that the G4 933MHz is a 32 and not 64 bit
Power architecture, yes?

I haven't fired up the G3 in a while, I'm going to try to mod it first.
Again, my sincerest apologies,
Desmond.