IMAC G3 (700Mhz) 7.2 & 8.0 install fails with "fatal kernel trap:"

tom armistead tom.armistead at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 12:50:09 UTC 2010

I know that I have mentioned this before and was ignored; so, I will mention it again.
Have you tried using the 9.0 SNAPSHOT to see if it would work?
None of the others worked for me except that one.

I have to put the link at the mail header because of yahoo's reply format.

Sorry -- no disrespect was intended.    It's just I had figured out what was wrong before I got your reply.

My machine is down waiting for a new battery but I'll give 9.0 a try when it is back up.  I think it will likely fail in the same way but it is worth a try.