PowerPC FreeBSD port for Freescale QorIQ

G B gnoahb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:21:49 UTC 2010

Hi Marcel,

I saw your GIT commit message from the end of January 2010 that the
FreeBSD port now works with QorIQ processors. I'm curious if you are
using the P2020RDB-PA development board from Freescale to do your
testing with the QorIQ processors. If not, what are you using for
testing?

If so, are all peripherals on the dev board working properly? I'm
considering buying one of them for work with FreeBSD and I wand to
know what I'm getting into in advance if possible.

What is the install and boot process like?

Thanks,
Gabriel