Recipe for Efika / SAM440?

Daan Vreeken Daan at vehosting.nl
Tue Apr 14 04:03:08 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Since a couple of weeks I have a SAM440 and an Efika board. I tried to
cross-compile a kernel and boot it on the Efika, but the console simply goes
silent after loading the kernel. (I have yet to try the SAM440.)
Before I spend lots of time finding out the obvious, is there a document
anywhere on how to get -Current running on these two boards?
Or can anyone share their favourite recipe for compiling a kernel and getting
it to boot for one of these boards?

Thanks,
--
Daan Vreeken